Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Reflection About Project


Please thoughtfully answer the following questions:

1. What was the best part about working on the Charlotte Doyle project?
The best part of the project was making the board game. It was fun and creative and the best part was that I was working with Belen! She is really kind and helpful.
2. If you worked alone, what was the most challenging thing about working alone?
If you worked with a partner, what was the most challenging thing about working with a partner?
The most challenging part of working with a partner was communication. I think that we should have talked more about the project because some things went wrong. Actually only one thing went wrong. But it was hard to communicate because we were never online at the same time.
3.  If you worked alone, what was the best thing about working alone?
If you worked with a partner, what was the best thing about working with a partner?
The best part of working with a partner was that the work became easier to do because we split up the job so it became easier. another good thing is that Belen is one of the best partners I ever had!
4. If you had to do the project over again, what would you do differently?  (Think about the rubric)
I would have thought more about the storage.
5.  What is one thing that you want your teacher to know about your project (that she might not be able to tell by looking at it)?
I want her to know that we came in for recess every day and spent hours at home working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)