Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What is an important problem that should we do something about? - Laura de Beer


You have read and thought about the stories of kids who have tried to solve problems.  Many of them first learned more about the causes of the problem before taking action.  Write a post where you describe a problem that you think needs action.  Try to explain a little about the cause of the problem.  You may also comment about possible solutions.


     I think a very big problem in the world is poverty. I think this because in Brazil, and not only Brazil, I see many people walking on the streets, in need for shelter, food, money, and a friend. I think that this is a very big problem because many people are using their money without thinking and loose all of it. However, others are just born with no education and can't get a job. But now the prices her in Brazil are getting higher, which is also a cause of poverty. Just recently the bus fare was raised to R$3.00. Its sad to see so many people suffering. Another cause of poverty is when some people get a loan and don't have enough money to pay it back. That is why every year I help some charities more than once. I like helping others. Some solutions to help are the following: First, maybe every year, everyone can help contribute and donate to a charity near their house. Also, do you know when you grow of your stuff? When your clothes get to small for you, or your not interested in some of your toys, you donate them. Instead of throwing them away and creating more trash, you could give it to people who would like to use them. I would really like to one day stand up for all the people who need help. This is one of the main problems in the world. There are many more problems, but I think this one is really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)