![]() |
| "Goal!" |
My understanding of SMART is the outline of a good goal. If your goal follows this outline, it will be met.
S Is the goal simple and understandable? …
M Is the goal meaningful?...
A What action will complete the goal?...
R Is it realistic and achievable?...
T How will you track the progress?...
![]() |
| "45 books" |
“My goal is meaningful because I love reading. It has impacted my life in a positive way, and I still have many books I still want to read. This way, I can read as pleasure and for learning."
“To guarantee that I complete my goal I am going to read at least twelve books each quarter."
”My goal is realistic and achievable. I know this because last year I read 40 books, and I want to try to go above that. It takes me from 2-3 days to read a book, so it will not take me too long. I know that I can make it."
“My goal is trackable! I will track it by writing about it in my Metacognitive graph, and then add up all of the books I read. This way I can track when I read the books and how long it took me."
| "My brainstorm" |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! :)