- I think that for the next test, I should study more on the information that I don't know, rather than focusing on both (that I do know, and don't know).
- One problem I had was time; I went through the test and answered all questions, putting down my first thought. However, some of them were incomplete, and I left that to answer later. But because of time, I did not get a chance to finish them.
- I am very pleased with my results because I predict I got a 7. I predict this because I got all of the level 3/4 questions right (except 1 point of or 1/2), I got all the level 5/6 questions right (except 1 point of or 1/2), and then I got 7/9 points on the level seven (2 points off one question.)
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Science Test - Water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! :)