1. What did you learn about what it means to be a responsible blogger?
I learned that you need to follow the lark guidelines because if you don't your blog wont be legal, appropriate responsible, kind. A blog with none of those or their opposite of those is a big no no. I also know that you have to express your opinion in a kind way. If not, some of your readers will get upset and you don't want to hurt them, do you. One of the most important thing is that you have to keep important information personal. For example: Your address, your last name, and your birthday. That's what I learned.
2. How do you know whether a post follows LARK guidelines? Be sure to give specific examples.
I know when a blog follows the LARK guidelines by using the following tips: For it to be Appropriate it should not include personal information. Another way is to see if the words are OK to use and if your writing does not use unrespectful things.
3. What information do you want to share with your readers?
Well readers, I am not very sure about what I want to share with you yet. It is taking me a while to find out what to right about but its because I really want it to be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! :)