I am going to tell you about the day I persuaded my mom to buy me candy from a candy store.I was in Miami in the Aventura mall. I was walking with my siblings and mom. My mom really wanted to get home because she was so tired. So we were on our way to the garage when we passed by the sweetest store ever!! It was called IT`S SUGAR and had all the candy you could imagine. Big or small, sweet our sour, you name it. I did not realize that I had stopped and stared only until my mom exclaimed
"Hurry up!"
"Can we just take a look inside?" I pleaded.
"OK but only 10 minutes." she sighed.
I ran in and it was amazing! the candy looked scrumptious! After ten minutes of observing all that candy I knew I had to get some. My mom called:
"Lets go!"
Dangee! I really wanted some candy! I just could not resist so I asked
"Can I just get a little? Please?!?"
"No." she said.
"Please?" I said again.
I kept repeating and repeating until she said yes. And BAM! That's how you do it my style. I scurried over to grab a bag and filled it(Mostly with Gummy worms and Bears. Huge fan of them!). My brother and sister also did. I went home as happy as a hillywonkle!
THE END...
(but then persuading my mom do let me have a candy before dinner. Ugh!)
Picture from: ItsSugar
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! :)