Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Homework? Time? What's Going on?


Follow up Question's Survey 

Resource List:
 - Graphs made with Microsoft  Excel
 - Box Plot made with: http://www.mathwarehouse.com/charts/box-and-whisker-plot-maker.php
- Information: Mathematics Applications and Concepts Textbook
- Video made on Wideo
- Special thanks to Ms. J for the amazing help!

5 comments:

  1. When you basically asked, Do Students have Enough Time to do Homework, but in a shorter form. The presentation of the data kept me interested and engaged by quickly putting in the answers of the questions to the project. I can infer that the project data that the data was the same in the project, but paraphrased to be shorter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anaya,
      Thank you for your feedback! I think that personally, my title was not as catchy and if students have enough time to do homework, but I am happy, it did! I am glad that it kept you interested, and I put all my effort into doing this! When I mentioned different perspectives of people, what did you think? Would you have said they would have said the same thing?
      Laura D.

      Delete
  2. What hooked me about the title was that it was asking a question to itself, and that is a good title because it makes the reader want to answer it, so that was very good.

    I liked that the presentation had music that entertained me and it went with the project so it was goo, and also I liked that it was very creative because of all the animations.

    And also the ones who do more hours would go against homework although they have the same hw.

    I really liked your wideo, and I actually was in to it. It had valid data. No spelling errors, and very organized. Next time, I think I would like to hear more of your thinking like voiceovers because writing is good, but I think people will be more appealed to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mathew,
      I am glad you liked my title! I think that even though it was last minute, I tried my best! I think that my project was animated, but without the help of the actual website, I would never have done such a good job! I think that people who spend more time than others on homework either multitask a lot or put a lot of effort into their work. On the voiceover part, I was going to try, but it really did not work out. If I could have, I would have to pay forty dollars, and I think that is too much for one video. I also agree with you that I should have done voiceover and that people would enjoy. That is something I might do next time!
      Laura D.

      Delete
  3. Wow, your title hooked me, you told a story with the data, and your analysis of each graph, as well as what different people would think, was spot on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)