Tuesday, October 1, 2013

SLC 6th Grade - Humanities - Laura de Beer

My artifact:

What do you think needs to change about Brasil? Do you think it will change? Why or why not? - Laura de Beer

 


     I wrote this post for humanities. We had to talk about what we think needs to change in Brasil and if it will change or not. Before writing this, we learned about everything that is going on in Brasil. We learned about the protest, the corruption, and what the government is doing. I am very proud of this post because I feel like I but a lot of time and effort into writing this. I think that it was something I felt like I am very strong on it. I feel like I have learned many new things about this. 
     The core values that I think I showed are the following: Curious, Innovative, and Critical Thinker. I think I was curious because in lass, I asked so many questions and I was always thinking for new ones to find out new information. I think I was Innovative because I had to think of new ideas of how I could solve these problems. Finally, I think that I demonstrated Critical thinking because it was very hard to come up with all of it. I had to question my work a lot and I related it to real life and how I would feel if I were the government.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :)